<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Hollywood Artist Club | Xta Meem | Activity</title>
	<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/members/xtameembb/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/members/xtameembb/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Xta Meem.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 18:55:32 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=11.2.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">870f3e3de88199a1c0b0661373a03ef7</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Phantom of the Exhaust Organ: A Duel Worth Taking in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2572/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 18:55:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Phantom of the Exhaust Organ: A Duel Worth Taking in Silksong<br />
Every so often a boss fight stops feeling like a wall and starts feeling like a conversation. In <strong>Hollow Knight: Silksong</strong>, that conversation happens high inside the Exhaust Organ, where an old master of the needle waits in silence for a challenger worth their time. Phantom is optional&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2572"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2572/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b86a25a89d8aa5a72d5281490eaf53b4</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: My Steel Soul Mode Survival Guide for Hollow Knight: [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2571/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 17:06:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My Steel Soul Mode Survival Guide for Hollow Knight: Silksong in 2026<br />
I still remember my first Steel Soul Mode run in Hollow Knight: Silksong. It was early 2026, and I thought I knew every corner of Pharloom. Then permadeath reminded me that confidence is a trap. One bad dodge, one careless pogo, and everything I built was gone. I sat there,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2571"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2571/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">639c3e14f2ebc3fc62a8d3974e159fff</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Silksong Guide: Reach High Halls and Grab the Map Without [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2570/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 12:54:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong Guide: Reach High Halls and Grab the Map Without Losing Your Mind<br />
So you&#8217;ve clawed your way into the Citadel in <em>Hollow Knight: Silksong</em>, and now you&#8217;re staring up at High Halls like it&#8217;s the world&#8217;s most hostile apartment building. Well, it is. The Citadel is packed with platforming sections that will punish you for missing a single jump,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2570"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2570/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b3b38f8d6d55ff2a2879e8d14f379556</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: How I Snagged Seeker's Soul in Silksong and Why It [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2569/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 04:26:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>How I Snagged Seeker&#8217;s Soul in Silksong and Why It Matters<br />
I’ll be straight with you: Bilewater is a nasty piece of work. I’d heard whispers about the Seeker’s Soul in Hollow Knight: Silksong, but I didn’t realize it would send me through one of the game’s most miserable optional areas. Still, as of 2026, if you’re chasing the secret Act 3, you&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2569"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2569/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ffce976cf0805d4ed91207031a99c382</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Silksong Guide: The Great Taste of Pharloom Quest and All [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2568/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 14:28:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong Guide: The Great Taste of Pharloom Quest and All Five Dishes<br />
Hollow Knight: Silksong doesn&#8217;t exactly hand out its tastiest rewards on a silver platter. Some items simply won&#8217;t spawn until players get the ball rolling on a specific Wish — and the Great Taste of Pharloom quest is the poster child for that design philosophy. If a player w&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2568"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2568/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">55858e5a5cb0098c7f0b262e2615ff07</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Rite of the Pollip: My Hunt for Six Hearts in Silksong
I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2567/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 11:54:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Rite of the Pollip: My Hunt for Six Hearts in Silksong<br />
I still remember the first time a Pollip Heart revealed itself to me in Hollow Knight: Silksong. I was wandering through Shellwood, a region that feels like a cathedral built by roots that never learned to stop growing, when a drift of purple petals caught my eye. They floated from a wall like&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2567"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2567/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2247af987c564a4d70096e1f9851f71</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Silksong's Simple Keys and Locked Doors: A 2026 Guide to [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2566/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 11:21:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong&#8217;s Simple Keys and Locked Doors: A 2026 Guide to Rosaries, NPCs, and Secrets<br />
In 2026, Hollow Knight: Silksong continues to be a labyrinthine metroidvania where backtracking is not a chore but a conversation with earlier failure. Among its most intriguing optional pursuits are the four Simple Keys, items scattered across the first two Acts.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2566"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2566/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">385b0a86cfad338fcddc29c126e28afb</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Hollow Knight: Silksong Bellway Stations: My 12-Station [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2565/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 09:11:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong Bellway Stations: My 12-Station Fast-Travel Adventure<br />
I’ll be honest: the first time I set foot in Pharloom, I got lost so many times that my compass tool filed a restraining order against me. Hollow Knight: Silksong is a gorgeous, sprawling, occasionally infuriating masterpiece, and if you skip the compass, you’re bas&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2565"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2565/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2777c510a8f5ba93817632741c7d8a41</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Hollow Knight Silksong: Mastering the Shaman Crest in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2564/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 08:51:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight Silksong: Mastering the Shaman Crest in 2026<br />
Among the seven crests in <em>Hollow Knight: Silksong</em>, six can be acquired during the first two acts. The seventh—the Shaman Crest—is a late-game treasure that only appears in Act 3, and only after players have obtained the Silk Soar ability from the depths of The Abyss. This crest is wid&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2564"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2564/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bd9c6cc362831c054567df7d9ebd9f52</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Grand Strategy Games That Still Steal Sleep in 2026
By 2026, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2563/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 04:26:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Grand Strategy Games That Still Steal Sleep in 2026<br />
By 2026, the grand strategy genre has become a beautiful black hole for anyone with a spare evening and a weakness for maps. Mara, a longtime armchair emperor, sat down after dinner to play one more turn. When she finally looked up, the sun was rising, her coffee was cold, and she had&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2563"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2563/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b45647a09d9b50ad3ddee881ea6cea47</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Little Nightmares 3 Co-Op Preview: Supermassive's Haunting [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2562/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 00:28:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Little Nightmares 3 Co-Op Preview: Supermassive&#8217;s Haunting Test of Patience<br />
Supermassive Games&#8217; takeover of the Little Nightmares series raised eyebrows among fans. The studio is known for cinematic horror and the Dark Pictures anthology, but gameplay depth has never been its strongest suit. Tarsier Studios left behind a sturdy framework, and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2562"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2562/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a5196e98341a5ec24b28a8a7ba15c9bc</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Little Nightmares 3: A Terrifying Co-op Dance Through The [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2561/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 21:39:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Little Nightmares 3: A Terrifying Co-op Dance Through The Carnevale<br />
I still remember the moment I sat down at PAX West in Seattle, teaming up with another journalist to enter The Carnevale, the nightmarish fun fair at the heart of Little Nightmares 3. We had roughly an hour, two characters—Low and Alone—and a heady mixture of curiosity and dre&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2561"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2561/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">af96a04135acdb37c966e7b97c22b65a</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Silksong in 2026: How I Use Mods to Tame Team Cherry’s B [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2560/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 13:01:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong in 2026: How I Use Mods to Tame Team Cherry’s Brutal Masterpiece<br />
As a longtime Hollow Knight fan who has spent a lot of 2026 replaying Hollow Knight: Silksong, I can say this: Team Cherry’s sequel is brilliant, but it is also brutally hard. Is it harder than the original? I think so, at least in its opening hours. The game’s wider expos&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2560"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2560/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4d30436f980fcb991530f6699dd0b868</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Silksong's Steam Review Crisis: Negative Feedback Doubles [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2559/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 13:54:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong&#8217;s Steam Review Crisis: Negative Feedback Doubles Original Hollow Knight<br />
When Hollow Knight: Silksong finally launched in September 2025, it was supposed to be a victory lap for Team Cherry. The sequel had been one of the most anticipated indie games in recent memory, and its arrival set Steam ablaze with record-breaking player numbers.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2559"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2559/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">55b838ea4228eb329c36d64f0af13e3e</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Silksong Widow Boss Guide: Silk Traps, Bells, and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2558/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 11:36:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong Widow Boss Guide: Silk Traps, Bells, and Patience<br />
Bellhart&#8217;s haunting is not a subtle affair. The Widow of Bellhart pulls leftover Silk from Pharloom&#8217;s remnants, using it to puppeteer the town and summon a storm of bells. Hornet, the protagonist of Hollow Knight: Silksong, has every reason to cut the strings. And make no mistake: this&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2558"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2558/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f7137c61e342cd7ae614e26b1e64fac</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Hollow Knight: Silksong's Ascending Level Design Redefines [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2557/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 09:51:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong&#8217;s Ascending Level Design Redefines Metroidvania Exploration<br />
Level design is a cornerstone of the Metroidvania genre, and few games understand this as deeply as Hollow Knight: Silksong. In the 2017 original, players descended into the depths of Hallownest, gradually unraveling its mysteries. Silksong, however, flips the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2557"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2557/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e3437b1c39ea002febc11c8e6de0e86</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Silksong's Multiplayer Mod: Two Hornets, One Nightmare, and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2556/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 09:39:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong&#8217;s Multiplayer Mod: Two Hornets, One Nightmare, and a Whole Lot of Cheese<br />
Back in 2025, when <em>Hollow Knight: Silksong</em> finally dropped after what felt like an eternity of waiting, players everywhere rejoiced. Then they died. A lot. The game was tough as nails—or should we say, tough as a nail to the face—and while that&#8217;s par for the cou&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2556"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2556/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d78ef153dab9dfc872a7372acd42ae5e</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Best Hollow Knight: Silksong Mods to Ease the 2026 [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2555/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 08:37:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Best Hollow Knight: Silksong Mods to Ease the 2026 Journey<br />
Hollow Knight: Silksong has finally stepped out of its shell, and by 2026 the community has already woven a surprisingly robust modding scene around it. While Team Cherry’s design choices are deliberate, many players still look for small conveniences that soften the challenge without b&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2555"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2555/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3a6840df04065ccfa3a92d284b7a03ad</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: 8 Co-op Games That Are Best Played with Strangers
Most [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2554/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 06:45:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>8 Co-op Games That Are Best Played with Strangers<br />
Most gamers have heard it a hundred times: &#8220;Co-op is always better with friends.&#8221; But for some games, the magic happens not in a Discord call with lifelong buddies, but in the unpredictable chaos of public lobbies and pick-up groups. There&#8217;s a unique thrill to entering a match with total strangers.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2554"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2554/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">19e3c8578b2cd24841e7837ae03832e7</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Silksong Stole My Sleep and 5 Million Other Players Too
I [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2553/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 00:46:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong Stole My Sleep and 5 Million Other Players Too<br />
I finally understand why people call <em>Hollow Knight: Silksong</em> a storefront-breaking event. On September 4, 2025, I sat down with snacks, tea, and the misplaced confidence of a person who had beaten the first game twice. By the time I blinked, Steam was wheezing, the Nintendo eShop was&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2553"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2553/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">85ef2191ff7865772b7edf9912f218ef</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Wuthering Waves 3.1: Why Kuro Games' Open World Rewards a [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2552/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 14:07:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves 3.1: Why Kuro Games&#8217; Open World Rewards a Return<br />
Wuthering Waves has long since stopped being a curiosity and become a fixture. Kuro Games&#8217; story-driven action RPG has collected an array of prestigious awards and nominations, among them a TGA Player&#8217;s Voice win and a TGA Best Mobile Game nomination. Its reception on PC storefronts&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2552"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2552/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6461352292289ee8dd85105802f6ce25</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Wuthering Waves 3.1 Livestream: Codes, New Resonators, and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2551/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 10:41:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves 3.1 Livestream: Codes, New Resonators, and Global Times<br />
The anticipation is building for Wuthering Waves 3.1, and Kuro Games has finally announced the livestream date. On January 23, 2026, at 06:00 AM ET (UTC-5), Rovers around the globe will tune in to catch the latest reveals. But what exactly is in store? From new five-star&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2551"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2551/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e0d6d4e74d403eddbdb56e44dfef5910</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Wuthering Waves Charts a Course for Xbox as Version 3.3 [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2550/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 06:19:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves Charts a Course for Xbox as Version 3.3 Approaches<br />
Wuthering Waves has spent the better part of two years proving that a post-apocalyptic open world could feel brisk rather than bloated. Since its May 2024 debut, Kuro Games&#8217; flagship has grown from a scrappy challenger into one of the most respected live-service titles on the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2550"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2550/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">86fe6fb384ae89965d35798ef8e481e8</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Aemeath Best Teams in Wuthering Waves: Premium and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2549/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 06:02:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Aemeath Best Teams in Wuthering Waves: Premium and Mono-Fusion<br />
In 2026, Aemeath remains one of the strongest DPS characters in Wuthering Waves. Her damage ceiling is high, but reaching it depends on more than raw stats. Her rotations are complicated, and they shift based on the characters around her. That makes team building a core part of playing&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2549"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2549/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">70808c0ca0d596faabd95be3eea180b2</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Mornye Team Guide: My Best Comps in Wuthering Waves
I'll be [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2548/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 03 Oct 2026 05:57:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Mornye Team Guide: My Best Comps in Wuthering Waves<br />
I&#8217;ll be honest — when I first pulled Mornye, I expected another Verina clone I&#8217;d bench within a week. Instead, she quietly became the glue holding two of my favorite teams together. She&#8217;s a support in Wuthering Waves with universal buffs and healing, which means she can slot into almost any s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2548"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2548/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9aabc617b3fd0014bc680676b74bdc8f</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: No, That Wuthering Waves Cyberpunk Crossover Isn't Canon, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2547/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 10:14:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No, That Wuthering Waves Cyberpunk Crossover Isn&#8217;t Canon, Writer Says<br />
So, I finally jumped into the Wuthering Waves x Cyberpunk: Edgerunners crossover, and honestly? It hit me harder than I expected. You get to run around Night City as Lucy and Rebecca, which is a wild sentence to type in 2026. The whole event is built on the aftermath of the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2547"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2547/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b922567144cb0150dfbafd367c5204eb</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Wuthering Waves 3.1 Release Date and Maintenance Times for [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2546/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 05:28:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves 3.1 Release Date and Maintenance Times for Aemeath Banner<br />
Wuthering Waves version 3.1 is set to arrive in early February 2026, and players are already counting down the hours. With two new five-star Resonators—Aemeath and Luuk Herssen—joining the roster, along with reruns of Chisa and Lupa, the update promises to shake up team com&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2546"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2546/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e6de5e809c63c83367108f20e1154d33</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Wuthering Waves 3.3: Hiyuki Hijacks My Sleep Schedule on [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2545/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 02:36:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves 3.3: Hiyuki Hijacks My Sleep Schedule on April 29<br />
So here we are again. Me, sitting in front of a glowing monitor at an ungodly hour, refreshing a countdown timer like it owes me money, because <strong>Wuthering Waves 3.3</strong> has decided that April 29, 2026, at <strong>11:00 PM ET (UTC-4)</strong> is the perfect moment to rearrange my entire life. The servers&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2545"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2545/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77dff4ae9751a2a8f490236ce790a7df</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Wuthering Waves Xbox Debut Confirmed for July 10, Version [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2544/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 23:41:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves Xbox Debut Confirmed for July 10, Version 3.5 Brings New Characters and Mengzhou<br />
Kuro Games has finally pulled back the curtain on the Xbox release of Wuthering Waves, confirming that the open-world gacha sensation will arrive on Xbox Series X/S, Xbox for PC, and Xbox Cloud on July 10, 2026. The launch aligns perfectly with the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2544"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2544/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c7113bee9151c8ae3f10689b436ef310</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Wuthering Waves: Lucy's Best Team Compositions in 2026
In [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2543/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 21:27:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wuthering Waves: Lucy&#8217;s Best Team Compositions in 2026<br />
In the ever-evolving meta of Wuthering Waves, Lucy remains a character whose potential is tightly interwoven with a single partner: Rebecca. Unlike many flexible supports, Lucy&#8217;s kit is designed with specific synergies that make her less of a plug-and-play unit and more of a specialized&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2543"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2543/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a96fd4b10ffe09f3f6e3f5e24580cc0a</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Waiting for WuWa 3.4: A Rover's Cyberpunk Collab [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2542/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 11:36:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Waiting for WuWa 3.4: A Rover&#8217;s Cyberpunk Collab Diary<br />
I&#8217;ve been staring at my screen for hours. The clock on my wall says 10:58 PM ET on June 7, 2026. Two minutes. Just two minutes until Wuthering Waves 3.4 goes live&#8230; assuming Kuro Games doesn&#8217;t throw a last-minute maintenance curveball. My coffee is cold, my chair has a permanent imprint of my&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2542"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2542/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8a91d90c4eb2c4e11e9ec3e76596fd6d</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: WuWa Lucilla Banner: Server Times, Characters, and My [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2541/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 09:30:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>WuWa Lucilla Banner: Server Times, Characters, and My Hype<br />
I&#8217;ve been biting my nails waiting for Lucilla to finally drop in Wuthering Waves. Ever since the drip marketing teaser, I&#8217;ve been counting down the days like a kid waiting for Christmas. And now, with the release date confirmed for June 13, 2026, I can hardly contain my excitement. Let me&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2541"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2541/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cb07071f97adb9857efcccf96dfe3c4b</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Hollow Knight: Silksong's Rosary Bead Sound Is a Tiny [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2540/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 22:35:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong&#8217;s Rosary Bead Sound Is a Tiny Masterclass in Audio Design<br />
In an industry that often prizes visual fidelity and cinematic spectacle, sound design remains one of the most quietly powerful tools in a developer&#8217;s arsenal. Hollow Knight: Silksong, the long-awaited sequel to Team Cherry&#8217;s 2017 metroidvania classic, understands&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2540"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2540/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1b17c1772ed037d0a16462387d2da468</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: I Marked My Calendar for the WuWa 3.6 Livestream and Its [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2539/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 22:03:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I Marked My Calendar for the WuWa 3.6 Livestream and Its Astrite Codes<br />
I have a ritual that begins long before a Wuthering Waves patch goes live: I clear a quiet hour, brew something too strong, and sit with my notebook like a lighthouse keeper cataloguing ships that never dock. On August 7, 2026, at 07:00 AM ET (UTC-4), that ritual returns for&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2539"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2539/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e87855e2397695da097eb12750bb91ae</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Suisui in Wuthering Waves 3.5: Release Date, Time, and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2538/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 19:12:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Suisui in Wuthering Waves 3.5: Release Date, Time, and Banner Lineup<br />
So, the wait is almost over for anyone who has been hoarding their Astrites since the Version 3.5 update dropped. Suisui, the newest resonator to join the roster in Wuthering Waves, is set to arrive as the second-half banner of Version 3.5, and her debut is locked in for <strong>July 30,&hellip;</strong><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2538"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2538/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">86cdac1ee322e0d812a094c2c92a4cb9</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Little Nightmares 3 Co-Op: A Beautiful Nightmare I'd Rather [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2537/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 14:40:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Little Nightmares 3 Co-Op: A Beautiful Nightmare I&#8217;d Rather Survive Alone<br />
I&#8217;ll be honest: I was a total wuss when the original Little Nightmares came out. Too young, too jumpy, and way too attached to my blankie to appreciate being chased by a giant woman with a distorted face. But Little Nightmares 2? That one hooked me. It doubled down on&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2537"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2537/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c9864c65593a8d5b309e3c00ac1b77a1</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: WuWa 3.5: I'm Ready for Mengzhou, Xuanling, and a 7-Hour [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2536/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 14:19:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>WuWa 3.5: I&#8217;m Ready for Mengzhou, Xuanling, and a 7-Hour Maintenance Nap<br />
So, Wuthering Waves 3.5 is officially landing on July 9, 2026, at 11:00 PM ET (UTC-4). I don&#8217;t know about you, but my body is already in full gacha-pull position. The maintenance window is seven hours long, which means I&#8217;ll be refreshing the server status page like a raccoon&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2536"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2536/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7d81bb6300b57e2d7d8b139b6b9a85b8</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Suisui Best Build in Wuthering Waves: Firstlight's Herald [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2535/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 13:53:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Suisui Best Build in Wuthering Waves: Firstlight&#8217;s Herald and Song of Feathered Trace<br />
I still remember the first time I slotted Suisui into my team. I had just pulled her on a whim, and honestly, I wasn&#8217;t sure what to expect. A 5-star Glacio support? In a meta that already had plenty of healers and buffers? But after a few hours of testing, I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2535"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2535/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0b79cadacb54ca8b3212998fdbb54f1a</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Yangyang: Xuanling Build Guide: Heavy Attack Havoc Queen [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2534/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 09:01:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Yangyang: Xuanling Build Guide: Heavy Attack Havoc Queen &#x1f451;<br />
So, I pulled Yangyang: Xuanling. And let me tell you, my first thought was, &#8216;Wait, Yangyang got a glow-up?&#8217; But no, this isn&#8217;t your grandma&#8217;s Anemo Yangyang. This is a whole new beast—Havoc element, Heavy Attack focus, and a kit that made me scratch my head for a solid hour. &#x1f914;</p>
<p>But after a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2534"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2534/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc4b656243e1edb0f9b69cbbb83576cf</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Thread Storm: The Silksong Skill I Almost Missed
Listen, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2533/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Sep 2026 01:35:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thread Storm: The Silksong Skill I Almost Missed<br />
Listen, I&#8217;m a seasoned bug hunter. I&#8217;ve dodged, pogoed, and silk-dashed my way through countless metroidvanias. But <em>Hollow Knight: Silksong</em>? It humbled me. Not because of its bosses (okay, maybe a little), but because I spent roughly 20 hours wandering Pharloom before realizing I had completely&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2533"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2533/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">50660e03842e66ab9406e4a197e1347f</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Silksong's Silkeater Grubs: A Lifeline for Lost Rosaries in [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2532/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 23:28:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong&#8217;s Silkeater Grubs: A Lifeline for Lost Rosaries in Pharloom<br />
In the ruthless realm of Hollow Knight: Silksong, Pharloom has established itself as one of the most unforgiving settings in modern action-platforming. Even when compared with the infected Hallownest of the original Hollow Knight, the kingdom&#8217;s economy is brutal. Benches, fast&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2532"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2532/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c99b615ab7b2c42d99ee69b559c4c09a</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Silksong: Balm for the Wounded — I Saved Sherma and All I G [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2531/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 14:26:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong: Balm for the Wounded — I Saved Sherma and All I Got Was This Spool Fragment<br />
Ah, the Whiteward. The place where hope goes to get a haircut and never comes back. If you are playing Silksong in 2026 and you have finally reached the Citadel, congratulations. Act 2 is less of a guided tour and more of a haunted museum where every exhibit w&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2531"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2531/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">43a4a81d4f402307bb0ea2aa7d13d15a</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Little Nightmares 3: Supermassive's Charming Horror Co-op [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2530/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 09:47:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Little Nightmares 3: Supermassive&#8217;s Charming Horror Co-op Adventure<br />
Little Nightmares 3 was a big deal for Bandai Namco when it launched in 2025, and now in 2026, it&#8217;s clear that the gamble paid off. The first two games, developed by Tarsier Studios, are cult classics of the horror genre. But with Tarsier moving on to a new IP, the sequel had a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2530"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2530/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">21d84ad7fab4e2036eb794d0a2067af8</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Where to Get Choir Cloaks in Silksong: A 2026 Guide
In 2026, [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2529/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 06:49:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Where to Get Choir Cloaks in Silksong: A 2026 Guide<br />
In 2026, Hornet&#8217;s pilgrimage through Pharloom remains one of the most talked-about journeys in gaming, and Songclave still offers its quiet, desperate wishes. Among them is Cloaks of the Choir, a gathering quest that asks for 15 Choir Cloaks. It sounds simple enough, does it not? Yet the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2529"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2529/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">23338066bcfcf9820d8a5e863e81f3fc</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: The Silksong Platinum Trophy Is Already in a Few Players' [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2528/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 17:08:39 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The Silksong Platinum Trophy Is Already in a Few Players&#8217; Hands<br />
I still remember the first time I booted up Hollow Knight: Silksong. It was September 2025, and like everyone else who had waited nearly seven years, I thought I was ready. I was not. The tight platforming, the diagonal bounce, the enemies that rip away two masks with a single hit — S&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2528"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2528/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">99ef47866c237dfc2c5d53cfc1c335de</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Hollow Knight: Silksong Fine Pins Quest: My Fast Farming [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2527/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 16:09:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hollow Knight: Silksong Fine Pins Quest: My Fast Farming Guide<br />
Have you ever spent an entire evening chasing a random drop in Hollow Knight: Silksong, only to watch your prize tumble into a spike pit? That was me with the Fine Pins quest in 2026. As a wanderer in Pharloom, I thought I had seen every annoying enemy the Citadel could throw at me.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2527"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2527/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7ca9c40b7a302384d3c57eb815079627</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: My Complete Journey Through Hollow Knight: Silksong's [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2526/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 10:57:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My Complete Journey Through Hollow Knight: Silksong&#8217;s Choral Chambers<br />
I still remember crawling out of The Underworks after beating the Last Judge, only to be swallowed by the gilded nightmare of the Choral Chambers. If you skipped The Mist, this is likely your first real taste of the Citadel, and it is overwhelming. The halls are huge, the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2526"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2526/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a415a1b724449164493cc24262d5041e</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Silksong: I Unlocked the Choral Chambers Stage Door and [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2525/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 06:48:02 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong: I Unlocked the Choral Chambers Stage Door and Fought Trobbio<br />
I still remember the first time I laid eyes on that locked door in Choral Chambers. It was just above the Grand Bellway, bottom-right of the zone, and I could see a golden lever mocking me from the other side. Hornet could not reach it. No amount of wall-clinging,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2525"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2525/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">782b48abc9b09e5f81cbc429bbc7945d</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Silksong Guide: How to Open the Ornate Lock and Beat The [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2523/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 11:58:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong Guide: How to Open the Ornate Lock and Beat The Unravelled<br />
As of 2026, Hollow Knight: Silksong continues to reward curious players who stray from the critical path, and few optional secrets are as easy to miss as the ornate lock mechanism hidden inside Whiteward. The device sits behind a keyhole, silent and unexplained, during Act 2.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2523"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2523/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9a342eaa10f8b45dd70899868b113a30</guid>
				<title>Xta Meem posted an update: Silksong Courier's Ration Delivery: My No-Hit Route Through [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2522/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 27 Sep 2026 09:50:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Silksong Courier&#8217;s Ration Delivery: My No-Hit Route Through Pharloom<br />
Deliveries in Hollow Knight: Silksong are absolutely brutal, and the Courier&#8217;s Ration run is the one that made me want to throw my controller across the room. You are not just fighting bosses or arena battles; you are racing a timer while trying to keep fragile cargo from getting&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-2522"><a href="https://hollywoodartistclub.com/activity/p/2522/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>